Continuing where we left off, here are some more New Year’s drink recipes for you to enjoy. From sparkling drinks to chocolate drinks, there’s definitely something for you to enjoy. Check out our recipes and raise your glasses to 2018 with a tasty drink!
This recipe combines two classics into one drink. The champagne margarita is perfect for any party especially if you can’t pick between a margarita or just champagne! This festive bubbly recipe puts together two of the best drinks for a celebration. When you add champagne to a margarita, you’re definitely going to be in for a good time. Make your friends happy this year and give them the best of both worlds with this drink. Check out the recipe for this drink below and celebrate New Year’s Eve right!
- 1/2 c. Fresh lime juice
- 1 c. Silver tequila
- 1/2 c. Orange liquer
- 1 Bottle champagne (about 3 cups)
- Lime wedges, for rim
- Salt, for rim
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Run lime wedges around the rim of each champagne flute and dip the rims in coarse salt.
- Divide margaritas between flutes and garnish with lime wedges.
Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail
This raspberry drink gives you both a fruity and chocolate drink to indulge in. This fruity red drink will definitely stand out in the crowd at your South Beach New Year’s Eve party. Your friends will definitely appreciate the combination of chocolate and raspberry as they sip to the New Year. Crushed chocolate cookies will rim your glass as you sip on this raspberry cocktail to celebrate your South Beach New Year’s Eve! Check out this recipe below and add some color to your celebration this year.
- ¼ c. Vodka
- 2 tbsp. Cranberry juice
- 3 Crushed chocolate cookies
- 10 Raspberries
- Ice cubes
- Fill a shallow dish with enough simple syrup to just cover the bottom. Place crushed cookies into another shallow dish.
- Invert a martini glass into simple syrup and then immediately into crushed cookies to coat the rim of the glass.
Place raspberries in a cocktail shaker; crush with a muddler. Add simple syrup and muddle again.
- Add vodka and cranberry juice; fill shaker with ice.
- Shake well until chilled. Strain into prepared martini glass. Serve immediately.