The drink recipes for your South Beach New Year’s Eve party continue right here! This post is all about New Year’s Eve punch recipes. What’s better than making a nice big batch of a delicious drink that your friends can serve on their own? Serving up a New Year’s punch is definitely a good idea, it gives you more time to socialize with friends instead of being a bartender. This year, forget about serving your friends and make it self-serve! Check out these New Year’s Eve drink recipes and get ready to cheers to the New Year!
Citrus Champagne Punch
What’s better than some citrus and champagne? This punch recipe takes your favorite citrus flavors and mixes them together with some champagne for the perfect punch. This citrus champagne punch recipe combines lemonade and orange juice for a drink that’s sure to brighten up the room. The citrus champagne punch is a quick and easy punch that’ll save you some time when preparing for your festivities. Get this New Year’s Eve drink recipe below and serve up a delicious bubbly punch this New Year’s Eve!
- 1 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 750 ml bottle Riesling wine, chilled (or any sweet white wine, about 1-2/3 cups)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 750 ml bottle champagne, chilled
- lemon slice (optional)
- lime slice (optional)
- orange slice (optional)
- In a punch bowl combine orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Add wine and water; stir to combine.
- Add champagne, but do not stir.
- If desired, float ice ring and fruit slices on top.
- Serve immediately. Makes 10 (6-ounce) servings.
- To Make Ahead: Chill the wine and champagne up to 24 hours ahead.
Punch À LA Taylor
We’ve got another sweet citrus punch for you to serve up at your New Year’s party, but only this time, whiskey is involved. This New Year’s Eve drink recipe takes sweet citrus flavors and spices to make a punch that will definitely excite your taste buds. With clementine and nutmeg included in this drink, this punch is something like you’ve never tasted before. Get this New Year’s Eve drink recipe below and serve up something different for your friends this year!
- 8 oz. fresh clementine juice, plus zest
- 8 oz. fresh lemon juice, plus zest
- 8 oz. turbinado sugar
- 750 ml strong Assam tea
- 1 (750-ml) bottle Irish whiskey
- 2 oz. Suze (gentian liqueur)
- 1 oz. tamarind nectar
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for serving
- Clementine peel, for garnish
- Make the oleo-saccharum: In a large punch bowl, toss the clementine zest and lemon zest with the turbinado sugar and muddle well. Let sit for one hour.
- For the punch: Add clementine juice, lemon juice, tea, whiskey, liqueur, and nectar to the punch bowl; stir until sugar has dissolved. Strain, chill, and serve with a dash of grated nutmeg. Garnish with clementine peel, if you like.
Orange Ginger Rum Punch
Continuing with the spice and citrus theme, check out this Orange Ginger Rum Punch. If you’re a fan of spice and sweet, then this punch is definitely for you. This New Year’s Eve drink recipe has ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger beer all in one. With the blend of spices and the sweet orange juice, you’re in for a drink that won’t disappoint. Spice up your night and serve up this punch for a not so traditional drink to cheers to the New Year. Get the recipe below and serve up something different for your New Year’s toast!
- 4 bottles of ginger beer
- 2 cups of white rum
- 3-5 oranges (2 1/2 for juicing, the rest for garnish)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- Pour 2 cups of rum into your punch bowl.
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice
- Drop in a few sticks of cinnamon and cloves then pour in the ginger beer.
- Top with orange slices when you’re ready to serve!