Celebrate your South Beach New Year’s Eve with one of this amazing drink recipes! From fruity to sparkling there’s definitely a drink here that will please you and your guests as you cheers to the New Year. Check out our South Beach New Year’s Eve drink recipes and pick out your favorite.
Tangerine Sorbet Champagne Floats
This recipe combines homemade sorbet with fresh tangerines and sparkling wine for a refreshing citrus drink. This citrus drink is perfect for toasting to the New Year at your party. The combination of your favorite sorbet with the fresh tangerine juice and sparkling wine give you a unique drink that will make celebrating New Year’s Eve worthwhile! Celebrate your South Beach New Year’s Eve with this tasty and sparkling citrus drink and get the recipe below.
- 2½ cups fresh tangerine juice
- ½ cup sparkling wine
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- Additional sparkling wine, for serving
- In a small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the tangerine juice and the sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Place the mixture in a bowl and add the remaining tangerine juice and sparkling wine. Chill completely in the fridge.
- Freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions. Sorbet will be soft. Place the sorbet in the freezer for several hours to firm up.
- To serve, scoop the sorbet into wine glasses or champagne flutes. Pour sparkling wine over the sorbet. Serve immediately.
Champagne Shirley Temple
This Shirley Temple is definitely not like the one that you’re used to. This South Beach New Year’s Eve recipe combines pink Moscato champagne with your classic Shirley Temple for a drink that’s perfect for sipping on throughout the night. If you’re a fan of Shirley Temples then this drink is just what you need. The pink Moscato mixed with grenadine create a beautiful red drink that will definitely stand out at your party. Get the recipe for this tasty twist on a classic below!
- Crushed ice
- 8 oz. pink Moscato champagne, regular champagne is fine.
- Splash of grenadine
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Orange slice for garnish
- Fill glass half way with crushed ice and pour in champagne
- Add grenadine and garnish with orange slice and cherries. Serve with a straw.
Keep up with us as we continue adding more New Year’s drink recipes for your New Year’s celebration throughout the weeks!